Bacon is delicious, but it’s also one of the most fattening meats you can eat. Luckily, microwave bacon is a great alternative that delivers all of the flavor and taste of traditional fried bacon without all of the calories and fat. Microwaving your bacon will give you perfectly cooked strips in just a matter of minutes—and it’ll take less time than frying them on the stovetop or in an oven!
The microwave is one of the most versatile kitchen appliances.
The microwave is one of the most versatile kitchen appliances. It’s safe and quick, which makes it ideal for reheating food or cooking bacon in a hurry. Microwaves are great at heating up leftovers and defrosting frozen foods, but they can also be used to make fresh meals in minutes!
Cooking bacon in the microwave is an easy way to cut down on calories and fat.
Bacon is a high-fat, high-sodium food that can be difficult to cook in the microwave. However, cooking bacon in your microwave will help you cut down on calories and fat without losing any of its taste.
The first step to cooking bacon in your microwave is to line a plate with paper towels so that when the bacon comes out of the microwave it has somewhere safe to rest while you eat it or prepare other parts of your meal. Place one slice of regular sliced bread onto another plate or tray and place this under where you’re going to put your microwaved slices of meat; this will catch some of their grease as they cook!
If you aren’t sure how long to cook your bacon, follow this guide.
If you’re not sure how long to cook your bacon, follow this guide. The key is to only cook it for 30 seconds per slice in the microwave. If you don’t have a microwave with a timer, then use the defrost setting and set it for 1 minute on high power.
Covering the plate with a paper towel will help keep your bacon from getting soggy while cooking.
Bacon will turn out crispy and delicious when cooked in the microwave.
When you’re ready to cook bacon in a microwave, follow these steps:
- Place your slices on a plate or platter and cover them with plastic wrap. This prevents splatters from flying around when you heat the meat up.
- Heat the bacon for 30 seconds per slice, flipping once during cooking time (60 seconds total). You can also cook it for longer if desired–just be sure not to overcook it!
- When done, remove from microwave and let cool slightly before eating hot or cold as desired on sandwiches or salads.
Microwave bacon for about 30 seconds per slice until it’s cooked through and crispy
- Microwave bacon for about 30 seconds per slice, until it’s cooked through and crispy.
- If you want to cook more than one slice at a time, use a microwave-safe plate or dish (make sure the plate has holes in it so that heat can escape).
Cooking bacon in the microwave is an easy way to cut down on calories and fat. If you aren’t sure how long to cook your bacon, follow this guide. The microwave is one of the most versatile kitchen appliances and can be used for more than just warming up leftovers or melting chocolate chips–it can also be used as an alternative cooking method!