Air fryers are great for cooking frozen egg rolls. They’re fast, easy and don’t heat up your whole house.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the frozen egg rolls in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy
- Turn on the air fryer and preheat it to 350 degrees F.
- Place the egg rolls in a single layer on a baking sheet, making sure they don’t touch each other or anything else that might be in your air fryer (like another pan).
- The cooking time will depend on the size of your egg roll. The larger it is, the longer it will take to cook.
- If you want your egg roll to cook faster, then make sure that it’s thin enough so that all parts of it can be exposed to heat at once.
How Long to Cook Frozen Egg Rolls in Air Fryer
How long to cook frozen egg rolls in air fryer
Once you have your ingredients and your air fryer ready to go, it’s time to start cooking! You may have heard that different types of frozen foods take different amounts of time to cook in an electric oven. This is true for both conventional and convectional models, but luckily for us there is no such thing as “conventional” when it comes to air frying. Therefore, we can assume that all frozen foods will be cooked at the same rate regardless of their shape or size–and this makes sense because those factors aren’t really relevant when using hot air instead of direct heat from an element or flame source (which would mean they were being cooked by convection).
So, how long does it take to cook frozen egg rolls in an air fryer? The answer is that it depends on the size of your air fryer and the type of egg roll you’re making. If you have a smaller unit and want to bake just one or two egg rolls at once, then about 10 minutes should do it. If you have a larger model with more space inside (like ours), then cooking time could be as short as five minutes! Keep in mind that these are approximate times based on our tests–your results may vary depending on factors like thickness of batter or moisture content within each roll itself