Air fryers are all the rage these days, and there’s a good reason why: they make cooking so much easier. This means that you can use your air fryer to cook almost anything from chicken wings to french fries. But what about drumsticks? How long do you have to cook them in an air fryer? That depends on how long you want them to take, but we’ve got some tips for making sure that your meat is cooked through and delicious every time.
Before we get into how long to cook drumsticks in the air fryer, let’s talk about what makes them so special.
Drumsticks are a great option for dinner because they’re easy to prepare, versatile, and can be paired with any number of different side dishes. Plus, they’re a great way to use up leftover turkey from Thanksgiving! Drumsticks have a lot going for them:
- They’re inexpensive. You can usually get drumsticks on sale for just $1 per pound or less–that’s about half the cost of chicken breasts! And even if you don’t find them on sale at your local grocery store, drumsticks will still be cheaper than other cuts of meat like pork chops or steaks (especially if you buy organic).
- They cook quickly in an air fryer–and they taste delicious when cooked properly!
How to Cook Drumsticks in an Air Fryer
To cook drumsticks in an air fryer, you’ll need:
- A large bowl or dish that can hold your drumsticks and their coating. If you have one that fits the shape of your air fryer, it will be easier to coat the chicken.
- A whisk (or fork) for mixing together eggs and milk for your batter. You can also use baking powder instead of both ingredients–just follow the instructions on its package when using this alternative method!
- Breading ingredients such as flour, cornmeal or breadcrumbs; salt and pepper; garlic powder if desired (I highly recommend); paprika for color (optional).
How Long to Cook Drumsticks in an Air Fryer
How long do you cook drumsticks in an air fryer?
In this article, we’ll answer that question and many others. We’ll also give you some tips on how to make sure the chicken is cooked properly and doesn’t get dried out when cooking it in your air fryer!
There are many reasons why you should invest in an air fryer.
There are many reasons why you should invest in an air fryer. Air fryers are easy to use, cook food quickly and are healthier than traditional frying. They’re great for making healthier versions of fried foods, such as chicken wings or French fries. Air fryers can also be used to cook frozen foods like chicken nuggets or onion rings straight from the freezer!
There are many reasons why you should invest in an air fryer. First, it’s easy to use and cook with. Second, it produces flavorful food that’s healthier than deep-fried foods but just as delicious! Finally, there are so many different types of air fryers available on the market today from brands such as Philips or Tefal so finding one that meets all your needs shouldn’t be difficult at all